Franchise Foundry, a cornerstone of Acceler8Success Group is a full-service franchise development & management company. The Foundry team is focused on developing the latest and most innovative emerging retail, service and restaurant brands and matching them with the right individuals or investment groups.
Foundry leadership have realized success in all aspects of franchising and business. In addition, they have experience as entrepreneurs in a small business environment, as executives within nationally recognized brands, and even as franchisees within successful franchise systems. That experience allows the Foundry team at all levels to fully understand the dynamics involved in both developing sustainable brands and in presenting right-fit opportunities.
The Foundry Team has extensive experience in providing guidance, exploring possibilities and presenting options for the following:
"Franchise Foundry clients and candidates have access to some of the best and brightest minds working in franchising today.
We work with many emerging franchise brands and hundreds of candidates annually that need business partners for funding, site selection, building layout & design, social media & digital marketing and much more.
I’m excited to report that we continue to align ourselves with an elite group of strategic partners to help accelerate success at all levels. These relationships position Franchise Foundry as a one-stop resource for client brands and candidates alike."
- Paul Segreto
Great Dining Experiences, a division of Acceler8Success Group provides advisory services to help restaurants drive customer satisfaction and ultimately, assist restaurants scale to new levels.
· Services focus on customer experience, organizational culture, branding, social media and digital marketing all with the primary goal of creating loyal customers and repeat business... over and over again.
· Services are delivered in a coaching / consulting hybrid manner to ensure interactivity with brand leadership and restaurant teams.
· Programs include customer experience training, branding projects, business development, 'new normal' initiatives, mystery shopping, manuals development, management support and growth & expansion feasibility.
· One-on-one restaurant owner coaching is also available to individuals and partners just starting out, planning for expansion, realizing business losses or exploring selling the business.
· Franchise Development Services provided through Franchise Foundry, also a division of Acceler8Success Group.
· Brokerage Services including valuations, listings and mergers & acquisitions provided through Empire Business Brokers & Advisors of Texas, also a division of Acceler8Success Group.
Promoting Positively Memorable Experiences
Great Dining Experiences is also proactive in shining a positive light on restaurants in all categories. This is done through a presence in social media with a primary goal to showcase positively memorable experiences at restaurants throughout Texas.
At a time when many comments on review sites and social media groups are negative and non-factual, Great Dining Experiences of Texas provides customers the opportunity to share their positive dining experience, whether at the restaurant or otherwise (take-out, delivery or catered) with description and photos for the benefit of others seeking out a great dining experience for themselves.
Also shared in the group are recipes and interesting information for foodies and non-foodies alike.
Acceler8Success Group, parent of Great Dining Experiences is an active member of the Texas Restaurant Association.
"Focusing on delivering positively memorable experiences for restaurant patrons, whether for dine-in or off-premises dining, our goal is to help restaurant operators create a unique service proposition as a distinct point of differentiation in the very competitive restaurant industry.
As part of what is being considered as the "New Normal' this approach also helps to create new and improved profit centers for restaurants in all categories - QSR, Fast Casual and Full-service. Industry experts believe this New Normal will be standard operating procedure for years to come!. We absolutely agree!"
- Paul Segreto